Friday 20 August 2010

TREND ALERT: Shearling

I'm finding it difficult to blog these days; whether it's the lack of interesting news, or my lack of awareness or maybe both perhaps. So, in that case I have decided that I am going to start blogging about my favourite trends coming to our nearest retailers.

First trend that's getting a mention is.....the must have autumn/winter 2010-11..

SHEARLING
Entering the catwalks in February for the AW10/11 season, this trend is set to be a popular one. The key piece being the shearling jacket, with aviator themes taking over the runways - cropped with soft furry oversized collars as seen by Burberry but with a staggering price tag of £1,895.00 but I love it!
Source: VOGUE.com

Just a little bit on the high end for me! But don't worry, at £58 Topshop have a great biker jacket incorporating the shearling trend and again I love it too!

Source: Topshop.com

If you're not too keen on the shearling jackets, look out for the shearling shoes and even bags to keep your wardrobe trendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment