Thursday 14 January 2010

The Face of Armani


The time has come girls! Late last year I reported that Cristiano Ronaldo has become the new face of Armani, following David Beckham's footsteps. Well, now the results are here!

Showing off his amazing physique, Ronaldo poses in a series of photo shoots promoting the luxury Armani brand.

"Cristiano is a great-looking young man with the perfect physique of an athlete," Armani said.

"For me, he is the essence of youth - spontaneous, exciting and a real maverick. It is for his energy that I have chosen Cristiano to become the new face of Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear - for his youthful, exciting, and, yes, sexy attitude."

Doesn't that just reflect his these sexy advertisements! He reportedly maintains his chiseled abs by performing 3,000 sit-ups a day. No wonder!

Ronaldo responds saying: "Giorgio Armani is a legend in the fashion world and I have long been a fan of his work. I am very pleased with the pictures we have done together - they are certainly striking and are full of attitude and a spirit I can relate to."

I'm more than happy to flick over those fashion pages and seeing these! It's thumbs up for me, and a great replacement for David Beckham.

No comments:

Post a Comment