Thursday 21 January 2010

She's the Goldin Girl


Congratulations to Louise Goldin, who celebrates winning the British Fashion Council Fashion Forward award, receiving sponsorship for two seasons to show at London Fashion Week. The shortlisted designers included Basso & Brooke, Emilio de la Morena, Jean-Pierre Braganza, Osman and Todd Lynn.

Louise Goldin says with delight, “I am so proud to be a winner of this prestigious award – Fashion Forward. It is amazing to have the support from The British Fashion Council, Coutts and industry experts. I am even more driven to create my most successful collection yet! Receiving the financial sponsorship enables me to create pieces which are commercially viable yet maintain creative integrity”.

Goldin's SS10 pastel collection showcased her innovative knitting techniques through elegantly sculptured garments.

She states her design signature as “Innovative programmed techniques where I create my own knitted fabric and textures, combined with structured, sculpted garments.”

All eyes will be on Goldin this February as we all wait to see what she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment